1. Description of Service
KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD is providing Member with the Service via the Site. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member's access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
By using the Site, you agree to only use the Service that are publicly accessible or to which you are properly enrolled or subscribed. Additional Services may be made available from time to time, with respect to which additional terms and conditions may be imposed by KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. via a separate click through or signed agreement.
2. User Conduct
You may not use the Site or Service to:
(1) acquire any rewards or item of value through the use of botnets or automated means or through deception or misrepresentation in any respect;
(2) post or transmit any information, data, text, images, files, links, software, chat, communication or other content that is, or which KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. considers in its sole discretion to be, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, hateful or threatening to any group defined by race, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation, or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content;
(3) sell or promote any products or services;
(4) introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code on the Internet;
(5) display material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
(6) post any material or otherwise infringe in any way or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
(7) promote, solicit or participate in multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes;
(8) harass, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another participant, user or other individual or entity;
(9) impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a customer, supplier, KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD., or any persons associated with KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD.;
(10) publish or disclose any personally identifying information or private information about children or any third parties without their consent (or their parent's consent in case of a child under 18 years of age);
(11) publish or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
(12) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Site or in connection with your use of the Service, in any manner; or
(13) invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity.
You shall not: (a) modify, adapt or create derivative works based on the Site, the Service available from KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. or the Site’s content; (b) "frame" or "mirror" any content or create Internet “links” to or from the site; or (c) disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile the Service provided via this Site or its content, or access the Site or its content in order to build a competitive product or service, build a product or service using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics, or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics.
KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. reserves the right, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to decide whether any Member violates these terms and conditions for any of the above reasons or for any other reason, and if so, to remove offending content and/or terminate your access to the Site and/or the Service.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
The site is provided by KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. All content and features of the site and Service are subject to change or termination without notice in the sole discretion of KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness or otherwise. KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Site, or for failing to correct defects, or for viruses or other harmful components spread by or through the site. KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
4. Limitation of Liability
KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO, OR THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD., its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member's use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member's computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
6. Modifications and Interruption to Service
KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. shall not be liable to Member or any third party should KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Site and operation of our Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
7. Third-Party Sites
8. Credit Expiration
To retain available credits, users must be active within the app at least once per 60 days. To be considered active, users must convert on a Sponsor Application or redeem credits for a reward. Credits belonging to users who become inactive will be expired.
9. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by vendors or suppliers to KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. (“Vendors”) or collected from publicly available sources. No reference to any third party or third party product or service shall be construed as an approval or endorsement by KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. of that third party or of any third party product or service. KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this Site. KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
10. Compliance with Laws
Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
11. Botnets and Anonymous Proxies
13. Copyright and Trademark Information
Goappcash is a trademark of KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD.
All content included or available on this Site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD., with all rights reserved, or is the property of KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. and/or third party licensors protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of KEARY BUSINESS SERVICES LTD.
14. Other terms